Would you like to protect your swimming pool away from leaves and dirt while giving your garden an extra sense of elegance? Absolutely, the answer is yes. G-MORE offers a perfect solution for you, a swimming pool enclosure.
Our new telescopic / retractable swimming pool enclosure, offer called a "pool cover", is constructed by exclusive ultra-heavy duty box section aluminium profiles (45*65mm) and is glazed with solid or hollow polycarbonate panels from 3mm-8mm thick. The glazing panels are with UV protection and provide insulation. The whole structure is simple yet sturdy and durable design. It can be installed in confined pool areas and still allow the enclosure to be retracted when the weather permits. A track extension is standard to allow the enclosure to be retracted completely off the pool. When the enclosure folds up, it takes up less room. Once closed, thanks to the greenhouse effect, the water temperature in the pool will rise by between 8°C and 12°C depending on the time of year. Thus, the pool enclosure means that not only are you keeping your pool safe all year, but you are able to enjoy swimming in your pool 365 days a year rain or shine.
Once a swimming pool is enclosed, it is not only more usable and cost effective to run, it will also be far more sustainable in terms of water and energy use. Pool cleaning and maintenance will also be reduced considerably. It will surely bring you years of enjoyment and profits.
1. Exclusive Ultra Heavy Duty Box Section Aluminium Profiles with size 45*65mm or more.
2. Clever design allowing simple and quick assembly, the whole installation can be done by 2-3 persons in one day or two.
3. Optional Solid Polycarbonate 3-4MM thick or Hollow Polycarbonate 6-8MM thick.
4. UV protection on the surface for the panels can withdraw 98% UV radiation from sun, means that swimming in the enclosure on a sunny day is both enjoyable and safe.
5. Telescopic swimming pool enclosures allow you to use your pool either completely under cover or half / fully open to the air and changing among the three options is a relatively quick and easy process.
6. Reduced pool heating/energy costs, water evaporation, chemical use and debris cleaning, while increasing water temperature and safety.
7. A sliding door with latch - easy access
8. Lockable sections - fully protection the enclosure in the bad weather.
9. Manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards, the durable structure can withstand strong wind, heavy rain and snow.
10. 15 years of factory warranty for the frame brings you years of swimming enjoyment and profits.