Introducing our new Gazebo Glass greenhouse. This new model Gazebo greenhouse comes with box type aluminium profiles and 4mm tempered glass/6mm polycarbonate as glazing panels. They are strong, neat and elegant. It's perfect for both growing and relaxation. Hosting garden parties for family and friends will never be so easy.
What makes this Gazebo greenhouse unique is the assembly system. Unlike the traditional greenhousein the market, all the nuts of this greenhouse are Pre-installed into the aluminium profiles. This helps the assembly greatly. Customers don't need to slide the bolt/nuts into the channel of the profiles anymore. And what's more, the prices are modest too. It will absolutely be one of the most popular Gazebo greenhouse soon.
1. Exclusive Ultra Heavy Duty Box Section Aluminium Profiles with 10mm Glazing Channel for Polycarbonate/Glass Panels - NO PANELS BLOWN OUT IN WINDY DAYS;
2. All nuts are pre-installed in the profiles - REDUCING ASSEMBLING TIME BY OVER 50%;
3. Two glazing options are available, 6MM Polycarbonate Panels and 4MM Toughened Glass Panels for different demands;
4. Full Horizontal Bracings on all walls and roofs;
5. Curved eave bracing to maximize the inner space;
6. Double Hinged / Swing Lockable Doors for Good Ventilation;
7. 2 Opening Wall Vents and 1 Top Cap for Extra Ventilation - Provided as Standard;
8. Heavy Duty Integrated Gutter System with 4 Aluminum Downpipes as Standard;
9. Wind resistance: + 100KM/H, Snow load capacity: 60KGS/SQM
10. 15 years of Factory Warranty for the frames brings you years of gardening enjoyment.
Q:Why choose G-MORE?
A: G-MORE, the leading company in China providing a wide range of Hobby Greenhouse kits, carports, patio covers, rain
awnings, Raised Garden Beds, and solutions for other home living, hotels or resorts around the globe. Employing an experienced staff of professional in planting and designing, G-MORE works closely with end users to assess their needs
andobjectives, to design various economic,environmental-friendly and efficient greenhouses and outdoor solutions. With more than 15 years experience of designing and producing greenhouses, you can totally count on us.
Q: Payment term & delivery time.
A: We accept T/T (30% as deposit, the balance is against to the copy of B/L) or L/C (100% irrevocable L/C at sight). Delivery time is 30 days after receiving the deposit.
Q: What to do if any packages broken?
A: Instead of 5 layers carton boxes, we pack all the goods by 7 layers brown carton boxes. It's super strong for long transportation.
Q: What to do if any missing holes, missing parts or wrong processing?
A: We pay much much closed attention on the processing, including packing and loading containers. However, human makes mistakes. We can't assure 100% accuracy. If any missing parts or missing holes, we can ship the parts immediately by express.
Q: Is the greenhouse/carport/patio color suitable for DIY assembly?
A: All of our products are designed for DIY assembly. Assembly is a straight forward and satisfying project for any DIY enthusiast. Even large greenhouses can be installed with only basic tools, such as a hammer, a screwdriver, a power drill,a spirit level, an adjustable spanner, a knife, a stepladder and safety goggles, and most of the toods are provided. Particular care is required when handling glass and good quality gloves should be worn at all times. You should not attempt to lift heavy sections without a helping pair of hands. Remember that extra time spent preparing a good base is normally repaid with time saved later on during the installation.
Q: How do customers clean the greenhouse/carport/patio cover?
A: The outside of the greenhouse glass can be cleaned using a mild detergent in warm water. All surfaces should be cleaned using a soft cloth, a sponge or a natural bristle brush. Cleaning the inside of the greenhouse can only be done outside the main growing season, probably in late September or October. For the plants sake use a mild disinfectant cleaning fluid as this will kill off any pests which could harm the plants.