Our upgraded nursery Greenhouses are attractive in appearance; they're free standing and are often placed on a back deck, against a shed wall, fence or hedge. A perfect solution if you do not have the room for a larger G-MORE Greenhouse, but are desperate to get started in the garden. They are also very useful for hardening-off seedlings that were started in a greenhouse. This hardening-off period is essential as seedlings can suffer serious setbacks if moved directly from a warm environment and the protection of a greenhouse into the outdoor garden. Our models are available in Powder Coated Green or Anodized Silver and can be anchored to the ground using anchor pegs or bolted directly onto concrete or decking.
1. NEW Quick Assembly- 80+ less nuts and bolts than traditional nursery Greenhouses.
2. High impact durable and UV protective 4mm Polycarbonate Panels.
3. Bracing gussets for improved strength.
4. Impact strength is 200 times of common glass.
5. Large high-pitch roof area for maximum sunlight (Optional).
6. Easy to carry and portable.
7. Single Sliding Door for easy access.
8. Base anchoring brackets & bolts included